Stock Returns & statistics is a Chrome extension to view historical stock returns of NYSE and NASDAQ. This chrome extension shows historical stock returns in a systematic manner within an easy to understand interface. This Chrome extension also allows you to filter stocks by Standard & Poor’s 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones industrial Average. It also allows you to create your own Portfolio to which you can add stocks.
With the help of this Chrome extension you can easily view historical stock returns for any particular time period. The page which shows stock returns also includes a time selection drop down menu. So you can select the “time from” and “time to” from their respective drop down menus for which you want to view the historical stock returns. You can also use the search bar for searching companies and viewing their historical Stock returns .
Some Key Features Of This extension Which Shows Historical Stock Returns:
- Shows historical stock returns of NYSE and NASDAQ.
- Create your own portfolio and add stocks to it.
- Filter stocks.
- View historical stock returns for any particular period of time.
- Click the Column header for sorting results.
- Plus icon which shows more detailed information about a company.
You would also like to check out free stock tracking apps for iPhone and iPad.
How To Install This extension Which Shows Historical Stock Returns:
- Go on to the webstore page of this extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Click the “Install” button in the installation confirmation window.
- Open the Apps page of your Google Chrome.
- Click the icon of this extension in the apps page.
- You will come across a new web page which shows historical stock returns.
Stock returns & Statistics offers the best way to view historical stock returns of NYSE and NASDAQ. Install this extension to your Google Chrome and view historical stock returns.