Foody U is a free and easy to use web application that allows you to design your diet charts and recipes for your diets easily.
A healthy diet is the main key to a healthy life and good physique. In today’s time, we often start our fitness journeys but because of poor or no planning of diets, we fail to sustain that lifestyle. A proper diet plan and tracking of calories is important for a sustainable diet and fitness routine. Foody U helps you generate easy diet plans according to your day-to-day routine. It even helps you with the recipes and ingredients that you need for the dishes. And all of it is completely free.
You just need to:
- Click here and open the free web application.
You need to sign up with your email address.
- Answer a few basic questions that the application needs to know about your day-to-day schedule.
- Then click on generate diet.
In a few minutes, your diet chart with detailed recipes and ingredients will be ready and now you can use it to meet your fitness goals.
As I already said, this web application is completely free to use and it can be used easily on both PCs and mobile phones.
This application is no doubt a very useful tool for all fitness enthusiasts. But there are a few limitations that I noticed while using it.
- The recipes generated are kind of restricted. There is no option to change any dish according to your preference. There are many people who are vegetarians or vegans but the dishes shown in it are mostly non-vegetarian. Even some ingredients won’t be available easily for some people.
- The information you will give about yourself won’t be saved so you need to re-enter it every time.
To summarize, I would say Foody U can be a good diet maintaining guide for all fitness enthusiasts. It makes calorie tracking and meal preps really easy. Simply type down your lifestyle information and in a few minutes your diet will be ready. However, there is no option of changing the dishes which I think is the biggest limitation in this web application.
In my opinion, there are much better meal planning and diet applications than Foody U. Unlike this application, the other apps at least let you decide your meals according to your preference. But yes, if you like to follow a standard diet and can afford some expensive products, this website is for you.