Flip Doc is a free text to Flash converter which let’s you convert your RTF or Text files into Flash Flipping book. Input the RTF or text files to this converter, it will convert your files and let’s you save them in the form of .SWF, .HTML, .EXE, or .ZIP file. Thus, Flip DOC helps you to convert your DOC files into flipping digital Flash file.
Let’s have an overview of this interesting application Flip DOC:
As, it can be seen from the above Flip DOC home screen that there’s an option to import your RTF file. You just need to import that file and click on Convert to flipping book, to convert your RTF file into a digital flipping book. The UI is so simple that every option can be seen very easily. The flipping book design settings are available at extremely left side of the application. Here, you can set the title bar, config bar, download configurations, help configurations, page height and width, sound, zoom configurations etc. The navigation buttons (at extreme right bottom corner) helps in easy navigation between the pages using your mouse.
Features of Flip DOC to Convert Text to Flash Flipping Book:
- Background Images, Logos can be easily imported to the flash file.
- Features can be added or removed, background colour and toolbar options can also be changed.
- Enabling the Search option let’s you search any content in the edition.
- Bookmarks can be added which helps in easy reference.
- The editions can be shared via emails between family, friends, and your readers. It can also be shared on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Editions can be directly written to a CD/DVD.
- Controls like full screen, thumbnails, sound and zooming are available.
Download and Installation:
Flip DOC can be downloaded from here. After downloading the setup, you just need to click on the setup and start the installation. During the installation just follow the instructions on the installation wizard. Once installed, you can start using it for converting documents into Flash files.
My experience with Flip DOC was good, it’s a nice application to convert your document files like RTF or Text files into flipping digital editions. It’s very easy to use and provides the users with many inbuilt features such as sound, background colour/image, download config, sharing on social networking sites etc. Download and try it yourself absolutely free.
You may try Free PDF to Flash SWF for converting PDF files to Flash files.