Google Sites has a new feature which allows you to create mobile landing pages, free. This is an online tool to create professional looking mobile websites. Google solely is responsible for ending the question forever, “ How to create mobile websites ?”, because not only is it easy, it’s simple as well. It’s difficult to build websites, so we had free web editors. Now in the age of mobiles, everybody needs to put up their business on mobiles.
Free mobile websites are an absolute necessity for any business. It is difficult to create a mobile website as it involves a lot of cross-platform coding. Not many of the non-techie kinds know how to create mobile websites.
Google Sites has solved main problems like:
- Software Development for mobile websites, you just have a WYSIWYG interface, no separate code generation or code conversion issues. Create a mobile website with the convenience of drag and drop.
- Free, It doesn’t charge a penny for the code generation or web hosting.
- Customization, the customization options are plentiful. Editing is also a neat package.
- Do It Yourself, the interface is simple to understand and has free templates for your kind of business with your own URL. All you need is a Gmail account.
- Best Hosting, instant launch and no SSL issues, it’s Google.
- User Support, Google has the best user support in the world, that’s a guarantee.
How to create a mobile website with Google Sites :
- Visit the homepage of Google Sites and sign in with your Gmail account ID.
- Choose the kind of template you want for your mobile website, there are various templates on Google Sites like:
- Restaurant Template
- Local Business Template
- Lead Generation template
- Social Template
- e-commerce Template
- Custom Template, it has 5 buttons. Choose the buttons relevant for your website.
- Once you create a URL, add necessary features on your websites.
- Editing the page can be done easily with the More Actions button on the top right hand side corner. From there choose “Manage Site”, then on “Site appearance” section check the box which says ” Automatically adjust site to mobile phones “.
- Start posting. Save your posts and your mobile website is ready.
We created a sample website for I Love Free Software, you could have a look at it here.
To create a mobile website you just have to visit the Google Sites page and create mobile websites by just clicking on buttons and not typing in code. And remember, it’s free.