StayFocusd is a Google Chrome extension which shows the amount of time spent on different websites. It allows you to focus on work by restricting the time spent on useless websites.
StayFocusd allows you to block the entire websites. You can easily block any specific page, path or specific domains. You can even block multiple URL’s. You can also set the number of minutes per day that will be allowed to you to browse websites on list of blocked site. Also, you can set the weekdays through which StayFocusd restricts the browsing activity.
This extension even allows you to set the hours which restrict your browsing activity on your browser. You may also set the time, so that StayFocusd is set for the day.
In addition, You can add sites which you want to block.
Key Features Of Time Spent On Different Websites:
- Easy to use and access Chrome extension.
- Provides better user interface.
- You can view currently opened websites.
- You may also block the contents of different websites.
- Focuses on your work by restricting useless sites.
- You can also import and export the settings.
- You can look for allowed websites.
- you can also look for blocked websites.
- You can set the active hours to start StayFocusd.
How To Add StayFocusd To Your Chrome Browser:
- Visit the Google Chrome store to add StayFocusd To Your Chrome browser or click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”
- StayFocusd extension will automatically get added to your Chrome browser.
StayFocusd is a free Chrome extension which serves the purpose of restricting useless websites and lets you focus on you work. It makes you work more rather than wasting time on useless websites. This extension can prove to be of value at places like Schools, colleges and organizations.
Try this extension out, you will definitely get proper result out of it.