Google Books is a free eBook reader Chrome extension which allows you to read Books online. You can read your favorite books for free. Millions of books are available in Google books. You can also create a library of your favorite books.
This free eBook reader is easy to use and access. Google books is available in different countries, users can grab books online of different authors. You can add your eBooks to “My eBooks” for future reference.
You can read online eBooks with the help of your iPhone, iPad, Tablet and no need to download them.
In addition, you can also see the complete preview of Google eBooks and add eBooks to your library.
Key Features Of Google Books:
- Free millions of eBooks to read.
- Easily downloads the free eBook version to Your PC.
- You can search for eBooks of your favorite authors.
- You can also see the complete preview of searched books.
- Store in your library for future reference.
- Read eBooks any time and any where.
- Offers a large selection of eBooks.
- To read online eBooks, no need to download
- Offers eBooks with original scanned pages.
- Easily adjusts the Font size, paragraph alignment and line spacing.
- Paid and free eBooks are available.
How To Add Google eBooks To Your Google Chrome Browser:
- To add Google eBooks to your Chrome Browser click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”.
- It will be automatically installed to your Google Chrome Browser.
- Then, quickly launch the application.
- Search for your favorite books and add to “My eBooks”.
Google Books is a free Google chrome extension Which allows you to read millions of books of different authors at free of cost.
This free online books reading service is portable, you can use it any where with your supported devices. Try it out,and rate its performance according to the availability of books.