iCyte is free website management software that keeps track of your internet webpages so that you can save any webpage you want to in iCyte’s server. iCyte is an effective way to manage online research and make web browsing easier. iCyte lets you save websites to a personal account so only you can access your saved websites.
We often find something interesting and unique while browsing on the internet or we may come across an article that we wish to read later. What should be done in these cases? One thing that people do is bookmark that page using their web browser. But bookmarking pages creates numerous links which are not easy to handle.
This free website management software is there to manage online research and can save any webpage that you like. With iCyte, you can even highlight important text or pages that interest you which can do a lot to make web browsing easier.
Other free website management software to make web browsing easier includes Quix, CometMarks and QuickFox Notes (which lets you take notes as you browse in Firefox).
Features of iCyte:
- iCyte can save any webpage you like
- The free website management software lets you highlight the important texts
- It lets you add notes and tags so that you can search for stuff easily to manage online research
- You can search for your content from any computer even if the original pages have been deleted in order to make web browsing easier
- With iCyte, you can share your webpages via email, Twitter, your blog or Facebook
- You can even keep them private and save websites to a personal account
iCyte presents a smart way to manage online research so that you can access content from any of your favourite websites whenever you want to look at it. The free website management software can save any webpage for you to access at a later time in order to make web browsing easier.
Another tool to make web browsing easier is Foxtab, which adds a Speed Dial function to Firefox.
iCyte is a great program, but it is no longer FREE (as of 2011) but charges a subscription fee of almost $8 a month.