Windows 8 Simulator is a free Windows 8 simulator which gives you a complete feel and taste of Microsoft Windows 8, without installing Windows 8. When you install this Windows 8 simulator, it will start showing Windows 8 interface on your existing Windows PC. This interface will show the Windows tiles, and comes bundled with some basic tools (like browser). Basically, you can get a complete feel of Windows 8, without a need to download Windows 8. Of course, this is not a replacement for Windows 8, as this is just a UI mock-up, and not full functional OS.
This software includes some most commonly used stuff like Google Chrome, Windows 8 notepad, Twitter, Facebook, calculator and much more on its main screen.
This easy to use Windows 8 software is painless because of it’s small size, it takes very less disk space. Isn’t it wow that without paying anything you can feel and taste windows 8 and it’s attractive feature on your desktop.
When you launch this free Windows 8 simulator you will come across login window in which you need enter your username (any username you wish) in user 1 or Admin box. Then click “submit” that’s all.
Don’t forget to check out free Ipad simulator for Windows.
Some Key Features of this Free Windows 8 Simulator:
- Gives you a taste of Windows 8.
- Takes very less space of your hard disc.
- Shutdown button to close this software.
- Includes commonly used stuffs like Facebook, Twitter, calculator, YouTube, etc.
- Can be easily uninstalled anytime.
Also don’t forget to check free rocket simulator.
To use Windows 8 simulator, you just install it, and launch it like any other software.
How to Download and Install this Free Windows 8 Simulator:
- Go on to homepage of this software, and click on “Download” button.
- A setup in compressed zip format file gets downloaded into your system.
- Open this file by double clicking on it.
- Run the setup (application) and follow installation instructions.
Windows 8 Beta Simulator is free Windows 8 simulator which gives you a complete feel of Windows 8 right here on your desktop. Download it for free to experience Windows 8.