Audio Media Player is a simple playlist manager which is completely free to use. Your desire to just play music is fulfilled with this media player. Just select your playlist and click start to start playing songs. There are no complicated features to setup or skins to change.
Lets look at some features of this Audio Media Player:
- It has minimal interface
- Load, create and save playlists
- No limit to number of files in a playlist
- Playlist is notepad editable
- You can play in modes like manual, run once, shuffle, and repeat
- No limit on number of playlist that can be created
- Plays all media player sound file types
Audio Media Player is a very simple player with a very clean interface. You will not notice anything complicated on this player. It is for music lovers who just want to listen plain and simple music, instead of setting or going through complicated features of other media players.
Lets see how this Audio Media Player works:
- Choose MP3 files and then drag them over to the AMP icon and drop the files on it.
- The MP3 files you selected will now be showing in a listbox.
- Just press “Add to playlist”
- You can also search for more music files to add to your playlist.
- You can also multi select the files to add
- The playlist now can be saved.
- To load a different playlist just click on the load button.
Audio Media Player will start playing songs in your playlist from top to bottom in a sequence. It will stop playing after the last song in the list. If you have turned repeat on then it will restart again after the last song is played.
Audio Media Player is very easy to use and it fulfills the need of every music lover – just listening to music plain and simple way.