Full Image Info is a free application that helps you to retrieve, view, and edit info of digital pictures or images. Using Full Image Info one can retrieve the entire information about a given picture such as File Name, File Type, Height, Width, Bits Per Sample, SamplesPerPix, Colour Map Count, DPix and DPiy. Full Image Info supports many file formats some of them are: JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, PCX, ICO, CUR, WMF, EMF, J2K, DCX, NEF, PEF, RAW.
Full Image Info can also provide exposure program, model, aperture value, shutter speed value, etc. of a picture. Using Full Image Info, image information can be saved to a CSV file. The export option in Info sub-menu helps to save the information to CSV file.
The Basic screen of Full Image info looks like:
When you want to know about an image just open the application first, then you simple need to browse and open your desired image in this application.
Features of Full Image info:
- Easy to install and use.
- Tells all the basic information of an image like: File name, file type, height, width, bits per sample etc.
- User can change the image information here itself and can save those changes.
- The size of file can also be known.
- Can easily browse for the image on navigating between different folders.
- Supports nearly all types of image formats.
- Shows all the images of a folder in a list, so that the user can easily select any particular image.
- The image, navigation path, parent folders, sub folders, size of image and info about the image are shown on a single window.
Download and Installation:
You can Download Full Image Info here. It is very easy to download and install. Just download the application (the setup will be downloaded in a zip format, just extract the files using any extractor) and click on the setup to install it. It will ask you to accept the terms and conditions, read it if you wish to and click on ‘I Accept’ and go on following the instructions on the installation wizard. Full Image Info will be installed.
Full Image Info is a very useful application to know the information about an image and to edit it. Upon using Full Image info, in just one click you can know almost everything about the image. The UI is so well designed that the information about the image and the image can be seen on a single window.