MergePDF is a free software that can quickly merge PDF files into a single PDF file. It’s a simple and easy to use software that takes multiple PDF documents and merge them together into a single PDF file. You can use this free tool to batch merge several PDF documents simultaneously.
PDF is one of the most commonly used document format. With MergePDF, it becomes even more easier to send PDF files over internet, since it let’s you combine multiple PDF files into a single document.
Download and Install MergePDF:
MergePDF is very small in size, and can be easily installed on your system. The download size of the file is just 1.7 Mb and you can download it from the website’s homepage. Once downloaded, you can click on the setup file and start installing the application in your system. You will be guided by clear instructions throughout the installation process and the application will get installed in your system in few seconds. After proper installation, you can just run the application from the start menu of your system.
As you run MergePDF, you will notice that the program’s interface is quite small. But don’t go on the size, it’s quite powerful and can merge PDF files in fraction of seconds.
Also, check 6 free PDF Readers to replace Adobe Reader.
Merge PDF Files with MergePDF:
To merge multiple PDF documents together, all you need to do is to follow these simple steps listed below:
- Open Source Files: The first thing you need to do is to open PDF documents that you want to combine. You can do this by clicking on the “Add File” button, browse the files, and add them to MergePDF.
- Select Output Location: After adding the files, you need to specify the output location where you want to keep the output merged file.
- Merge PDF Files: Finally click on the “Merge” button to merge PDF files into a single PDF file. That’s it!
Key Features of MergePDF:
- Quick: MergePDF works really fast. When I was testing the app, the conversion was so fast that I hardly managed to take a screen shot.
- Simple: The application is quite simple. It just has the necessary set of commands present on the top panel of the interface.
- Remove Files: If your accidentally add a file that you don’t want to merge, you can easily remove it from the list.
- Arrange Files: MergePDF merge the PDF files in the order in which they are placed in the list. If you want to change the order of the PDFs, you can use the “Move Up” and “Move Down” arrow keys from the top panel.
- Easy to Use: It’s a very small and easy to use application.
- Lightweight: MergePDF is just 1.7 MB in size, which takes up very little space on your hard disk.
You may also check our post on how to convert PDF documents to Image files.
The Final Verdict:
MergePDF is a nice software to quickly merge PDF files into a single PDF file. It’s a handy and reliable software which can combine multiple PDF documents in batches. And above all, it works really fast and convert your files within seconds.