Tablacus Explorer is a free file manager which can show files in different tabs in one window. It has a very easy to use tabbed interface. Tablacus Explorer is a very user friendly program which lets you browse all your files and folders stored on your computer or located on other media devices.
Lets look at some features of Tablacus explorer:
- Tabbed interface
- User-defined menus, keys, alias, etc.
- The configuration can be saved as an XML file
- Supports multiple languages.
Lets now look at how to install and run this handy program:
- The downloaded ZIP file has to be extracted.
- After extracting the files run the exe file.
- The when the program launches, go to the Options tab.
- Select the tab named “Init”.
- If Tablacus Explorer was installed in the Program Files folder, you have to press “initialize config folder”
- You will have to press “Get the System icons”, if you are using IE 7 or earlier,
Tablacus Explorer is a very handy tool to have on your system. I would suggest you give it a try.