Task Coach is a free to do list manager by which you can keep a track of all your personal tasks and to do’s for future. Task Coach is a free software. It works very simply and nothing is complicated for using this free service. With Task Coach you can manage and create a lot of tasks in a simple and organized manner. Most important thing to be noted is, it is an open source software.
You can create free categories for the task lists to be done with this free service, Task Coach. There are a lot of options to identify the tasks which are outstanding or which are completed by assigning different colors to every category and you can also use the filter for this purpose.
Here are some of the features of Free Task Manager:
- You can easily track the task time spent on each task by day, week and month view.
- You can view all tasks as a list or a tree.
- You can easily add attachments with the notes or tasks.
- Various filters to use for user’s convenience to show or hide a task.
- Automatically saves previous settings. You can view the previous file when you again start this task manager which you have closed earlier.
- All the tasks done or to be done can be exported to HTML and .csv format.
- All the tasks and notes can be synchronized.
- Sorting of all tasks by subject, due date, budget date etc.
- Simple creation of task by dragging an email from outlook to task viewer.