It renders code as per Internet Explorer version installed or as per Chromium renderer which is renderer of Google chrome. Hence to get real and best visual output, install the latest version of these browsers.
You can Switch between different renderers by clicking a button, look at the below screenshot. You can also press F5 for Google chrome and F6 for Internet Explorer.
You can undo code in editor 100 times, as ExHtmlEditor will remember code up to last 100 changes. You can save file anywhere on system, add encoding (<, >) by click of button. You can change screen location by pressing button on the top of ExHtmlEditor. It lets you browse any file and edit the content as well. It lets you quickly find any word in the code, highlight it and replace it with any other word.
Key Feature of ExHtmlEditor:
- It renders code on the fly and show you the visual output at the same time.
- It has auto complete option which will prove to be a useful option.
- It does not need any installation, so you can carry it in your pen drives and use it on any system.
- Find and replace option.
- It lets you change the display as you like.
- It renders code as per Chromium renderer and Internet Explorer renderer.