TotalEM is a free file manager for Windows, which allows to manage users files and folders. This file manager creates shortcut for most used folders in Windows. TotalEM also allows you to sort items according to name, extension, size, created, changed, last accessed and the most common description.
This free file manager also allows to select your file selection or comparison rules. TotalEM provides quick access to the most common Windows folders like My Documents, TEMP folder, My Pictures, My Music, System folder, Windows folder and especially the folder at start menu.
You can also perform simple and easy functions like copy, move, rename or delete with the help of the free file manager. You can even perform more functions like navigation, filtering, shell context, quick and easy find function and a lot more.
You can even create duplicate tabs using TotalEm, with this free file manager.
Key Features Of This Free File Manager:
- Copies all the functions between panels using the Windows Explorer.
- Deletes the selected items.
- Duplicity of tabs.
- Print the Windows shell function.
- Calculates the folder size and total occupied space.
- Connects to network drive, such as map, share, Unmap drive.
- Consist of right and left panels.
- Assist with quick find out location.
- Perform cut, copy, paste and move functions.
- Loads and saves filter on the configuration.
- Added with PC browsing and Windows network.
- Function to set up the visual appearance.
- Performs functions like show and hide contents.
- Sorts all contents according to different categories.
How To Install TotalEM On Your PC:
- Go to Homepage to download the program to your PC.
- Click on the download link.
- A file would be downloaded to your PC.
- Execute the file on your PC.
- Proceed on with further instruction to install this free file manager on your PC.
TotalEM is an excellent file manager which enables you to perform various functions on your files and folders. Go ahead and try out this free file manager.