Netspot is a free Wireless Site Survey tool for all the Mac users that allows to collect, visualize and analyze Wi-fi data with the help of a MacBook. This Wireless site survey tool builds Wi-fi map which shows your own wireless network. Moreover this wireless site survey tool shows you the access points and dead zones with no/low coverage, accurately. This tool lets you decide over how to make a better Wireless site. With few clicks your map can be loaded, your location can be pointed out and this wireless site survey tool collects Wi-fi data.
Netspot is a very powerful tool by which Wi-fi coverage can be analyzed. And provides correct information about hotspots location, noise sources , etc. This tool can be used to plan a proper and strong Wi-fi network.
Some Key Features of this Wireless Site Survey Tool:
- Collect, visualize and analyze Wi-fi data.
- Can be used as tool for planning Wireless network.
- Advanced and improved algorithm to detect access point location.
- Function of Zone duplication is simpler now.
- Properties of a zone can be changed after the duplication.
- Channel information and access point vendor name is displayed by Netspot.
- Detects several networks from the same access point.
- Controls are available with their descriptions.
Netspot is a free software which allows you to conduct wireless site survey for free and moreover helps you to make your wireless network better. Download it for free and start planning to create a powerful Wi-fi network.