System Restore Manager is a free software that allows you to manage Windows restore points . You can create restore points on the fly, choose which restore points you want to keep, and get rid of the restore points that you don’t want.
Its main interface is well designed and contains all system restore points. You can delete them and create a new restore point as well. This program works for all windows 7 users and restores your computer to a previous state. Other restore point software that we reviewed earlier include Comodo Time Machine, and Quick Restore Maker.
Restoring your computer to the previous state is very easy. You just need to select a restore point from the list and click on the restore option. This will automatically restart your computer and restore your PC to the previous state.
Here are some of the features of System Restore Manager:
- You can change the disk space usage of individual drives
- You can change the Restore point interval
- You can change the maximum days a restore point can be stored on your system
- It is easy to create a restore point by deleting the previous one
- It gives you a list of all the restore points
System Restore Manager is an efficient program for all Windows users and it allows them to manage their restore points efficiently. This program works nicely and comes completely free of cost.