EZUBI is an online portal that lets you share images, videos, files etc. with your friends and family. It is just like a personal media centre which lets you upload media data on cloud and share it. Now, to access or to download this data your family members do not need to register themselves. They can download without registering safely and securely. However to upload the documents, you need to create an account.
EZUBI lets you create free account with 1GB storage space. With this account type, you can upload file of maximum 20 MB size and max of 30 files in a month.
You can create your account with minimum details and fairly fast. Once you login into the system it will look like the below screenshot.
You can upload images, audio files, video files, and documents, share it publically and even bookmark any file. You can share music/ videos from Grooveshark and YouTube as EZUBI is linked to them directly.
EZUBI supports Spanish, English, French languages. You can select the option of language from left panel, after login. To share the files with any one you need to add that person’s email ID in Address Book. You would need to know the email address of that person. You can also import address from a .csv file or vcard.
Now to share any file, say the selected one in screenshot, set the correct access rights. Any private file cannot be shared, while all others can be shared. Now, from the options select Invite option. This way, you will be able to invite anyone to view this file, or the file will be shared with this person. You can select the email address from the dropdown. It will send an email from the default email ID or, you can send the invite from any installed email app. The person you want to share the file with will receive an email with username and password, and that person can access this file using that credentials.
Key features of EZUBI:
- Free application.
- Images, videos, documents are all separately uploaded and displayed.
- It is partners with Grooveshark and YouTube so you can directly search videos and share them.
- Is a secure way to share data, as the receiver will need a password to access the file.
- You can change the password and save them.
- You can see the history of all the invitation that you have sent.
- You can change the display colours of your account.
- It shows you the remaining space of your account.
Limitations of EZUBI:
- Only 1 GB space is provided to free account users.
- You can add only 5 users at a time.
- Only 20 MB file can be shared at a time.
- You need to share each file individually, which becomes a tedious task.
- The UI is complicated, where as it could have been simpler.
Try EZUBI if you like to explore data sharing apps. You can share as many as 1 GB of data free; however the limit of 20 MB per file takes it back. The shared data will be password protected, hence secured. The data that you uploaded will not be shared with any other person on EZUBI and will not be a part of search engines. You can access EZUBI from here.