MPS Portable Mini Desktop is a free portable content organizer for Pen Drive content, memory stick or any removable media. This mini desktop arranges the USB content through windows keyboard shortcuts, regardless of where the files are originally stored. MPS Portable Mini Desktop can also be used to install and run different applications.
Some of the Key Features of this content organizer are:
- Task bar and Start menu are similar to Windows
- Tab based navigation
- In Windows Explorer you will be able to see and open folders and their shortcuts.
In addition, a contextual menu option is also available. Another good feature of this software is that you do not need to carry notebooks or heavy laptops. A memory stick or a pen drive would be enough, provided that you have any PC. Now you can make others PC as your own. It is as easy as you think.
How to Download MPS Portable Mini Desktop:
- Visit the website
- Click on Download “MPS Portable Mini Desktop”
- Select a location on your computer where you want the folder to be saved
- Click on ‘Save’
- The installer then downloads the MPS Portable Mini Desktop installation
- Click on ‘Run’
- Start and enjoy the new world of desktop.
You might also like to read about 3D Desktop reviewed by us.
In short, MPS Portable Mini Desktop is nice content organizer for removable media that works like a portable desktop.