RadioSure is a free Internet radio player that is used to stream radio stations right from the desktop. You can also record your favorite radio station, which is a handy feature of this radio player. More than twenty thousand radio stations are available in its database. You can search for your favorite radio station and can start streaming it, without opening any web browser. Moreover, it also lets you add radio stations to favorites. If any of your favorite radio station is not available, then you will be able to add it manually as well. This is really a handy feature.
RadioSure also helps to record radio stations with different bitrate. Moreover, you can split recordings by tracks. Thus, instead of a long single audio file, different audio tracks can be saved.
You can see its interface in above screenshot. It will automatically scan radio stations from database and will present you the whole list for streaming.
You might also like to check these free desktop Internet radio players.
Key Features Present In This Free Internet Radio Player:
- It provides multiple sources for most of the radio stations. If one source is not working at that moment, it will try another source to stream that radio station for you.
- Recording a radio station is just a matter of single mouse click. Using the Record button (available at bottom of its interface) to start the recording of current playing station. There is no limit for recording, so you can record for as long as you want. In fact, it lets you record two radio stations simultaneously, if you have opened than one instance of this freeware.
- Any station can be added to favorites list by using right-click context menu. To access favorites, use heart button available at bottom part on its interface. As there are thousands of radio stations available, so searching for your favorite station again and again will be time consuming. Therefore, it is good to add stations to favorites.
- Favorite stations list can be exported to PC as XML file.
- You can also edit details of any radio station. Editing task includes title, source URL, genre, country name etc.
- You can select bitrate for saving the recording. Available bitrates are: 32 kbps, 64 kbps, 192 kbps, 128 kbps, 256 kbps, etc. Custom destination folder for saving the recording can also be selected by you.
- Global hotkeys are supported to operate this radio player. Click on Settings button to access those hotkeys.
- Jazz, Rock, Pop, and Classic equalizer are available to choose from.
- History of radio stations is also stored.
How To Work With This Free Internet Radio Player?
To use this free Internet radio player, download the setup file (less than 6 MB) on your PC. Download link is given at the end of this review. After downloading the setup file, execute it. After this, open its interface.
Interface of this radio player is very simple and list of all radio stations will be visible to you on its interface. You can double-click any radio station to stream it instantly.
To find out your own radio station, you can use search box. If the radio station is available in the list, then you can stream it. If not, you need to add it manually.
To add a radio station, right-click on its interface, and tap on Add new station option. It will open Create new station window where you have to fill details related to new radio station. You need to add title, description, genre, source URL, etc. If there are more than one source URL available, enter it. It will help you to play your radio station, when one URL does not work. Save all the details using Save button.
After adding new radio station, you can stream it to enjoy from desktop. Controls available at bottom left part will help you to jump to next/previous radio station, play/pause, and record a station.
RadioSure provide almost all the features that should be available in a radio player. However, I missed scheduling feature which helps to record radio stations automatically. Still, this free Internet radio player is worthy to try.