L2rtf is a free online LaTeX to RTF converter that lets you convert a latex file to rtf file online.
LaTeX is a popular format used in acedemia. It is basically a different document format. However, LaTeX documents can’t be edited in popular document editing software, like, Microsoft Word. So, in case you want to edit the LaTeX documents in your word processing software, you need to convert those to a different format.
RTF is a popular document format that is supported by most of the word processing software. L2RTF service comes handy to convert LaTeX documents to RTF documents. Once converted, you can edit them with your word processor.
Features of Online LaTeX to RTF Converter:
- This online LaTeX to RTF converter is compatible with most of the latex commands, equations and images.
- You can convert one LaTeX file (.tex file), or just upload all your project files in a single zip file. The zip file can contain bbl, tex, images, aux format, etc.
- You can upload file from your computer, or just provide URL of the file.
How to Convert LaTeX to RTF:
- In order to use this software you need to visit the following website.
- Upload a LaTeX file, or provide URL of the file. You can even upload zip file.
- After the file is uploaded, click on the Convert button to convert the LaTeX file into a RTF file.
- Once the file is generated you can download it to your PC and do any editing work if needed.
L2rtf is a great productive tool for many professionals and hence, is rated highly by users. You can also try it out yourself.
Do note that this LaTeX to RTF converter does not supports all the LaTeX commands yet. So, you’ll need to review your output file.