In this post, I will show you how to export Facebook birthdays to your iPhone or any other Apple device. Here I will mention a free and open source tool that you can use to export birthdays from Facebook and import them directly to Apple Calendar. You add all the birthdays as events to the calendar in a few taps.
And not just Apple Calendar but if you use Google Calendar on your iPhone then you will be able to import birthdays there as well.
If you are just using Facebook for wishing birthdays only then you don’t have to do that. You can just export those birthdays and I will show you how. Here I will walk you through step by step process to do it. If you need all the birthdays from Facebook in Excel file then you will be able to do it too.
The tool I will use here is basically a Chrome extension. It is called Facebook Birthdays Exporter and it can export birthdays from Facebook to CSV and ICS format.
Export Facebook Birthdays from to your iPhone with this Free Tool
Downloading Facebook birthdays to your PC in CSV format is easy. Here is a step by step guide that you can use to do it. In order to get birthdays on your iPhone, you will need your MacBook as well as your iPhone.
- Open Chrome and then use this link go to Chrome web store page of Birthday Calendar Exporter for Facebook Chrome extension.
- Now, log in to Facebook to go to Facebook Events section from the sidebar.
- Open Birthdays and when the list of all birthdays is displayed, just invoke the extension. It will capture all the birthdays now and will arrange them based on the dates.
- Next, you switch to the Calendar Generator tab and then download the ICS file from here.
- Transfer the ICS file to your iPhone. Or, if you are on macOS then just double click on it.
- If you open it on your phone then “Add all” option will be shown there. Just use that option and all the birthdays will be imported to your iPhone’s Apple Calendar.
- You can see all the birthday events on your iPhone now. Just tap on some date that has a birthday event marked with a dot and it will show the details.
In this way, you can easily export Facebook birthdays on your iPhone. Just follow these steps carefully and when you are done, you will see all the birthdays right in your calendar. You can repeat the same process in case you want to export the birthdays to Google Calendar. Or, if you just need the CSV file that you can open in Excel then in step 4 above, you go one step ahead and download a CSV file as well.
If you are looking for ways to get all the Facebook birthdays on your iPhone then the step by step guide I have mentioned above will help you. You can use the Facebook Birthdays Exporter Chrome extension on any Chromium based browser not just Chrome. I have used it in this post on MS Edge but should work fine on Opera and Vivaldi, etc., too.