gttext is a free software to extract text from image. There are times when I wanted to extract some text from image which I received as a mail. Or some cool line from a picture but was unable to do so. With gttext, I have a wonderful OCR freeware in my hand which can be rated as a magic wand.
OCR is an acronym for Optical Character Recognition. I personally recommend this free software for all the people in media, or for bill stub readers. In fact OCR freeware has multiple applications. You can’t tell when you might need one, so gttext is an apt solution. Text extraction was never easier. And gttext can extract text at lightning fast speed.
How to extract text from image :
gttext is easy to use. All you have to do is select the area from which you want to extract text from image. Then drag and drop it from the clipboard to any open file of a word processor. Your extraction is complete. So you see how easy it is to extract text from images. With the advent of Optical Character Recognition, OCR freeware has become picture flawless. Here is sample of how we extracted text from image.
Extracted text from Original Image
If you want some online OCR freeware, then you could check out i2OCR.
Features of gttext :
- Create new projects quicker with gttext from image content on the clipboard.
- Keys shortcuts for faster execution of common operations.
- Enhanced OCR detection, this OCR freeware detects text from image intelligently.
- Select the area to perform text extraction.
- Drag and drop the text you want to extract from the image.
- Simple to use, even your children can extract text from images, the simplicity of the controls are guaranteed.
- Free, of course after all it’s recommended by I Love Free Software.
How to Download gttext :
- Go to the Homepage.
- Just select the version you want to download. Click on the link and then download the OCR freeware.
gttext is a free software which helps you to extract the text from image. Download gttext Free.