MessMyPhoto is a free photo editing service which allows you to add several photo effects online to your photos. You can give effects to photos from your computer, photos from Facebook and to your photos from Picasa Google etc. This photo editing service is easy to use due to its straight forward user interface. This photo editing service includes several effects like old photo, cyborg, night vision, Golden engross, fish eye, sketch, black & white and many more. Each of these effects are further adjustable according to the user preference.
You can directly save your photos with effects to Facebook, Picasa Google or to your disk. You can even print your processed photo with the help of print option on this service. The best thing is that it includes an undo option which allows you to undo changes or effects added by you to a photo. This photo editing tool includes tools which allows you to invert colours and rotate the image towards the right side or the left side. You can even zoom in or zoom out your photo with easy zoom function.
Don’t forget to check out Cartoon.Pho.to reviewed by us.
Some Key Features MessMyPhoto To Add Photo Effects online:
- Completely free photo editing service.
- No registration required.
- No download or installation required.
- Include several effects.
- Connect With your Facebook or Picasa Google for adding effects to your photos on each of them.
- Zoom in/out your photo.
- Undo the effects added with a single click.
- Processed photos can be directly saved to Facebook, Picasa Google or directly to your disk.
You would also like to check out Glitterboo reviewed by us.
How To Get Started To Add Photo effects online:
- Visit the homepage of MessMyPhoto.
- Click the “Art editor” button.
- You will come across the editor interface.
- Click “select photo” button and select “Load from disk” option for uploading photos from your computer.
- Now select effects available on the left side of the screen.
MessMyPhoto is one of the best utility photo editing tool which allows you to add realistic photo effects to your photos. Try this out for free.