Facebook has launched Facebook Badge for websites, profiles and pages. Facebook Badge are free and are similar to Follow me buttons for Twitter or Google+. These social networking tools are very beneficial for leveraging traffic on your social networking accounts (more traffic could mean more revenue for your websites). But you need to have little bit knowledge of HTML or FBML to create Facebook badge/ Follow Me Button.
I am an avid blogger and find it convenient when subscribers to my blog follow my Facebook account which has free data from multiple sources. But I have no knowledge of HTML/FBML, and I am not into coding. We will help resolve this issue for all those people who want to save themselves extra hours of study without compromising on traffic. Come to think of it, Facebook badge is an excellent tools for calculating your Fan Following.
Now in this post, we will teach you how to create Facebook badge or Follow Me Button without any help, free of cost. Facebook badges are superb traffic generators and you should avail them if they are free. Customize Facebook badges to any extent revealing as much information as you want to. As soon as you employ this social networking tool in your website/blog, you will have a wonderful traffic network at your discretion.
If you have been losing sleep over creating Facebook badges for your website or generating traffic for your website, then do not worry any further. We will sort out this problem with zero coding. Now there are four kind of Facebook Badges :
- Profile badge, this Facebook badge helps you to share your Facebook profile over the website.
- Like Badge, this Facebook badge enables you to share your favorite Facebook pages on your websites or blog.
- Photo Badge, this Facebook badge enables you to share Facebook photos on other websites.
- Page Badge, this Facebook badge aids in sharing your page information over other websites.
There are some free online social networking monitoring tool you can check out like Aizon.me that analyzes your Facebook updates and draws a productivity chart.
Features of Facebook Badges :
Facebook social networking tools are indigenously created for increasing traffic. Facebook Badges/ Follow me Button serves as a port between the directed and display link. Directed link is in your Facebook badge and display link is the website where you put the badge on. So you can see the utility of the Facebook badge. Here are the features of Facebook badges :
- Free Traffic Generators, You increase traffic without paying extra money to the SEOs.
- Increase Visibility of your Facebook Profile and the blogs, so extra publicity for free.
- Simple to deploy, It’s simple to create Facebook badge and deploy it to the desired location. No HTML coding required. No extra work to create Facebook badge for Blogger or Typepad.
- Customizable, you can customize your Facebook button or Facebook Badge as per your needs. You can display as little or as much as you want.
How To Create a Facebook Badge for your Website :
- After logging into your Facebook account, open this URL: http://www.facebook.com/badges/
- Choose from the following Facebook badges mentioned above.
- Then select the kind of website you would like to display your Facebook badge on. After clicking on the kind of Facebook Badge, you are transported to the page shown below.
- If you want to display your Facebook badge on Blogger, then select Blogger. If you are using the TypePad service, then click on TypePad. If you want to make a Facebook Badge for any other website then click on Other.
- You can edit your Facebook Badge by clicking on Edit this badge, where you will have to check or uncheck the data options you want in your Facebook Badge.
Facebook has launched Facebook Badge for websites, pages, photos and profiles. Facebook social networking tools are indigenously created for increasing traffic. Create Facebook Badge for your website for free.