In this blog post, you will read about 5 online GIF to WebP converter websites free. To convert files, you can use online converters which are quite convenient for the quick conversion. Without signing up, you can convert the GIF file to WebP in minutes.
All you need to do is to add input file with GIF format and choose to WebP as output format. And then, you can start the conversion. These online file converters let you store the output on your computer as well.
Apart from converting images, you can convert audio, video, document, vector, presentation, etc., into different file formats. These websites let you convert more than one file in the same format.
Let’s use these online file converter websites.
Zamzar is a free website where you can convert different files in different formats. Apart from converting Images, the converter helps you to convert video, audio, documents, etc. It supports batch conversion also.
To convert GIF to WebP, you can follow these ways:
- Open the website link, drag and drop the GIF file.
- Add files from your computer or enter URL of GIF file.
- Choose output format from the dropdown.
- Support hundreds of formats including BMP, PNG, TIFF, DOC, PS, PDF, WEBP, WEBM, etc.
- Start conversion and save the WebP file afterward.
Convertio is another online GIF to WebP converter. On this website, you can convert files in bulk. The converter has a great feature of selecting the different output formats for each input file and convert together.
In order to convert GIF to WebP file, you can follow these ways mentioned below:
- After visiting the website and sign up for more features. Though you can convert files without signing up as well.
- Upload input file with GIF format within 100 MB file size.
- Choose a GIF file from your computer, cloud storage or enter URL.
- Add more file to convert together.
- Target the output format, i.e., WebP.
- Convert and download all the converted file from this website.
Online-Convert.com is a free website to convert GIF to WebP. This is one of the best online converters as it lets you see the custom setting for the output.
You can easily convert GIF to WebP by following these steps:
- Visit the website to convert files quickly.
- Go to the Image converter section, choose to the output format like WebP.
- Now select the GIF file from your local storage, URL, cloud storage, i.e., Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Use an optional setting to customize the output.
- Change size, color, DPI, crop pixels, etc.
- Click Start Conversion to convert files.
- Store the output on your computer.
Ezgif.com is one of the best platforms to convert GIF to WebP. The website enables you to create WebP file, convert JPG to WebP, WebP to GIF, WebP to PNG, etc.
To convert GIF file into WebP, you can follow these steps:
- Open the mentioned link, it directly takes to you to the converter page.
- Choose GIF from your computer or paste the copied URL.
- Support animated GIF with 35 MB maximum file size.
- Click Upload button.
- Choose compression type lossy or mixed.
- Hit convert to WebP button below
Aconvert.com is a free website to convert GIF to WebP. The site lets you convert different media into different formats. You can easily convert images, videos, PDF, eBook, documents, etc.
To convert files online, you can follow these steps:
- Once you visit the website, you need to choose the input GIF file.
- The input file can be uploaded from your computer, online file, or cloud storage.
- Select the WebP format to convert files.
- Change image size or keep the default one.
- Convert files and store the result on your computer.
You can now easily convert GIF to WebP using online file converters. The converters are available for free which you can use without even signing up. Just by adding a GIF file, you can convert it into different formats like WebP. The converters support batch conversion also.