Wikidpad is a free wiki-like notebook software which is used for storing personal information. This software program for windows helps you to store your thoughts, ideas, contacts, to do list or any other personal information which you can write down. This software is just like a notepad application. The best thing about this software is that it is Wiki-like notebook by which you can cross-link your information.
Wikidpad makes use of some key functions like incremental search, outline views, auto-completion to solve the issue of managing personal information. Usually we manage our professional or personal information with the help of text files, word documents, web blog or any outlining application. But now we have this software application which provides us a place to store and manage huge amount of information .
Wikidpad is compatible with operating systems like Windows, Linux and MacOS.
Some Key Features of Wikidpad:
- Provides a platform to store and manage information.
- This software application is portable (on USB Sticks).
- It consist of a “To-do lists” in which you can store to-do items.
- It consist of a tree/outline view with over 100 icons.
- This software also allows you to navigate easily, with “Easy WikiWord Navigation”.
- Incremental search, Export to HTML, WikiWord auto-completion, Search and Replace.
- Wiki text styling, Dynamic Views, URL and file linking, etc, make this software application one of the best application for storing information.
How To Download And Install Wikidpad:
- For downloading you need to just visit its official website.
- If you are using Windows, Click on “Wikidpad 2.0 1 Windows Binary” which is top most in the download list.
- A EXE file will be downloaded.
- Run the File by a click on “Yes”.
- Now Click “Next” in the Welcome setup wizard window.
- Now you need to click on radio button left to “i accept agreement” in the license agreement window then click “Next”.
- Go on with the procedure at the end you need to select the components to be installed by scroll down menu in which you can select either full installation, compact installation or custom installation.
- Now in the installation confirmation window you need to click “Install”, then click “finish” to complete the installation.
Wikidpad is one of a kind wiki-like notebook software for storing your professional or personal information. So go ahead download it and make your mind free from all the information stuffed into it.