Kirara Video Encoder is a completely free video encoding software which allows you to encode videos effortlessly. This is a fully packed video encoding software which allows you to even edit the videos using several editing tools before converting it. With the help of this free video encoder, you can convert a video into multiple formats, some of these formats are even compatible to devices like Android, iPad, iPhone, etc. This video encoding software even allows you to perform batch conversion of videos.
This freeware supports multi-threading for dual core processors which makes the video conversion process faster. User-interface is full of buttons that perform several operations, however, it is self-explanatory, so you can easily understand the user-interface in a glance. This video encoder shows you the complete information of the video selected for conversion, it basically shows you the file information, video information and audio information for the selected file.
Some Key Features Of This Video Encoding Software:
- Windows utility software.
- Supports multiple output format.
- Supports drag and drop functionality.
- Preview video in single click.
- Convert videos in Batch.
- Convert videos quicker with FFmpeg’s multi-threading.
- Adjust genre, author, title of a particular file before conversion.
- Video size and video length can be customized with ease.
- Available in portable version.
- Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating system.
- Convert video file into an audio file.
- User-interface is simple and self-explanatory.
- Multi-language user interface.
Also, check out free software to add watermarks to images.
How To Download And Install This Video Encoding Software:
- Visit the download page of Kirara Video Encoder and click the “Download” button.
- An exe file of this video encoder gets downloaded into your system.
- Run the exe file and go along with simple step by step installation procedure.
You would also like to check out free software to format memory card.
How To Use This Video Encoding software:
- Launch Kirara video encoder.
- Click the “Add” button for adding a video file to this software.
- Now, select the encoding format by clicking on “Preset” button, which allows you to choose the tailored format compatible to several devices.
- For other output formats click the settings button and click the drop down menu of output type and select the preferred output.
- Settings window also includes option to customize codec, bitrate, audio codecs, video filters, etc.
- Once you are over with output format and customization, browse the output folder for storing converted videos.
- Click the “Start” button, that’s it.
Kirara Video Encoder offers a smart and quick way to encode videos on your computer in the best possible way that the output quality remains preserved. Download Kirara Video Encoder for free.