Colorwheel is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to create colors with different color proportion and preview it in pop up box. This extension allows you to create colors using RGB and HEX values. You can even preview your created color in a pop up box. This extension to create colors with RGB and HEX values is easy and simple to use not much complicated.
All you need to do is enter the HEX or RGB string values in input bar and form different colors. The best thing is you can easily view the output in a pop up box.
Hex values can be accepted with or with out Hash tags. You can create colors of your choice by inserting different RGB values. This makes it easy to work upon and quickly check out the proportion of the color to be inserted.
How To Use Colorwheel:
Step 1: Insert any HEX or RGB values with or with out hash tag.
Step 2: Check out the proportion which is required by inserting different RGB or HEX string values.
Step 3: View all your color proportion in a pop up box. Check out the different formation of colors according to their proportion.
Key Features Of Create Colors With Colorwheel:
- Quick and easy to use.
- Converts and previews color in a pop up box.
- String values can be inserted with or without hash tags.
- You can insert RGB string values and generate HEX values.
- Input the string values and get quick output of colors.
How To Add Colorwheel To Your Chrome Browser:
- Visit the Chrome store to add Colorwheel to your Chrome browser or click here.
- Click on “Add To Chrome”
- Colorwheel automatically gets added to your Chrome browser.
Colorwheel is a Chrome extension which allows you to generate colors with RGB or Hex string values. Try this amazing Colorwheel to create colors of your choice.