OhLife is a free online journal that allows you to keep an online diary or online journal. If you are a person that always tells yourself that you should keep a diary, then free OhLife is the perfect Internet place to join. Many of us want to write, but the daily grind of work, family problems and getting time for ourselves often prevents us from getting down and doing it. This free tool, OhLife, makes it easy for any one of us to write something short or long.
Also check out other free personal wiki software, and free online diary.
So how does it operate? The following, explains:
- OhLife will send you an email each night asking how your day was.
- You simply answer the email telling OhLife about your day.
- This information is then kept by OhLife in a private archive.
- From time-to-time OhLife will randomly send an old diary entry aimed at giving users a feeling of nostalgia or perhaps happiness. User’s will be able to read what you did or were doing, a week ago, a month ago or even a year ago.
- OhLife randomly gives you old News to prompt you to write about what is happening in your life today.
OhLife’s interface is a clean and easy to use. Designed by professionals who seem to know exactly want people want from such a writing tool. The ‘settings’ screen allows you to change time zones or whether you want to receive any prompts at all; some people may not need to be prompted.
This free service is safe from the prying eyes of search engines, social networks or the twittering birds that have their information tentacles expanded across the Internet. All entries are completely private – for you eyes only.
If you want a journal for your family, check out free online family organizer.
For those out in the world who have for years held a secret desire to write a diary or journal, the free service of OhLife is just what you need to get the ball rolling. All you have to do is click on the icon and follow the instructions. Within minutes, you’ll be able to begin keeping a detail account of your life – your everyday life.
At some distant time in your future, you’ll be able to look back across the years and all those happy and perhaps, not-so-happy memories will come flooding back. Free OhLife will make it happen. Try it free here.