Apart from that, this browser for iPhone has a universal address bar for both surfing websites and searching on Google. It supports pinch and zoom option. You can also enter the percentage of zoom you want (between 10 to 500%), using the option called Magnify.
Key Features Of This Browser For iPhone:
- Free to download and use.
- Very fast loading of pages.
- Universal bar for both typing the URL and searching on Google.
- Surf the pages in full-screen mode with no distractions.
- Secure your bookmarks and browsing history via a PIN.
- Magnify the pages between 10% to 500%.
- Saves the password for websites automatically if the option is turned On.
Disadvantages Of This Browser For iPhone:
- You can’t download songs and videos from this browser.
Using This Browser For iPhone:
You can download the B-Line browser either by searching on the iTunes App Store or by clicking on the link given at the end of this review. The interface of B-Line browser is very simple, with no messy toolbars, menus, tabs or buttons etc. You will see only a single black address bar at the top. This is an universal address bar which means you can enter the URL or search on Google using this single address bar.
If you want to save anything which is written on the page you are surfing, then tap and hold on the area of the page. You will see a blue color rectangle. If you want to increase the area of the rectangle, then you can stretch the rectangle by pulling it from its corners. After selecting the area, lift your finger and an option called Copy will be displayed. Tap on it to copy the selected area.
Setting Up PIN In This Browser For iPhone:
The best feature of the app is that you can set up a 4-digit PIN for you browser. This feature will help you in preventing anyone from having a look at what are you browsing. To activate the PIN for your B-Line browser, follow these simple steps:
- Tap on the More option adjacent to the universal address bar.
- Go to Settings and turn On the option Required under Passcode section.
- Enter your desired 4-digit PIN twice to finish the process.
Once, you have enabled the PIN option then no one can look into your browsing pattern. The app will ask for the PIN every time, no matter whether you have exited the browser or you have minimized it.
You may also like these other free browsers for iPhone reviewed by us.
The B-Line browser is a very good browser for iPhone to password protect browsing history and bookmarks. The pages load fast. There is slight drawback that it doesn’t download the video and songs but if your looking for a browser with fast loading time plus security, then this browser is for you.
Get the B-Line broswer from here.