Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a lightweight compact media player with a modern design for home cinema usage which looks exactly like media player v6.4 but integrates all the modern enhanced features. It uses very less system resources, and can be effectively used on older computers as well as netbooks. This sets it apart from other advanced media players, like Real Player, and VLC Media Player.
No additional codec/software is required as it has inbuilt codecs for videos and audios and supports almost all the formats and is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback. It also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA (DirectX video acceleration) support.
It is translated in many languages and supports subtitles and multi monitor configuration. It borrows features from Guliverkli project( MPC) from Gabest, the originator of Media player classic.
Here are some other features of Media Player Classic Home Cinema
- Solves the problem of tearing
- Has a support for EVR(Enhanced Video Recorder) renderer
- Supports Quick time and Real player
- Embedded audio and video decoders
- Minidump is created when the player crashes
- Supports Subtitles
- Record and playback live TV if your computer has a TV Tuner installed.
- Supports Multi-Monitor configuration
If you haven’t tried this new classic home cinema which has a better support for windows vista ,then try it now. It does not require any additional resources, runs smoothly and caters to all your media needs. If you want to watch Free TV over the internet, you can try JLC Internet TV.