Bamboo Feed Reader is a free RSS feed reader add-on for Firefox which helps to check and manage RSS feeds. This feed reader is an easy to use Firefox add on, in which you can add feeds by just copy pasting the URLs. This feed reader includes 2 display modes which are “list” and “content”. In “list” view you would see a list of RSS feeds with their headings only. And in the “content” view you can see the complete feed with the images and full content.
This feed reader also includes useful options like “All” and “unread” by which you can filter your RSS feeds. Import option allows you to import and export feeds in OPML format. This Feed reader also allows you to mark as read the items in the current page while you shift to any other page. You can also choose to open links in a new tab.
Key Features of this Feed Reader:
- Supports and Manages your feeds in RSS and Atom format.
- Add feeds using Add option.
- Importing and exporting using OPML format.
- Search within feeds.
- Also blocks HTML content with Ads blocker.
- You can also directly visit the website of feed with visit website button.
How to Install this Feed Reader:
- Go on to homepage of this Firefox add-on.
- Click on “Add to Firefox”.
- It will be downloaded and automatically get installed in your Firefox.
- Restart your Firefox browser and you are ready to use this feed reader.
Bamboo Feed Reader is a free Firefox add-on which is basically a feed reader that helps to easily monitor and manage feeds. Add it to your Firefox and start managing your feeds.