LoadScout is a free desktop program that lets you extract selected file from ZIP archive. That means you do not have to extract all the files and folders from a ZIP archive, you can just select the file you want and run it or extract it. Also you do not need to download ZIP and RAR archive files available over the Internet. In simple words, you do not require to download a complete software, you can directly extract and run the .exe file also.
Some Key Features Of this software to extract selected file from ZIP archive :
- Show instant info about any media file on the web
- Browse remote archives without downloading
- Play snatches of remote MP3 and AVI files
- Extract individual files from remote archives
- Powerful download engine
How to extract selected file from ZIP Archive without downloading or extracting the complete Archive:
- Once downloaded, open the software window.
- Click on “Open URL” given at the navigation bar
- Copy and paste the URL of the ZIP or RAR archive file found over the Internet.
- LoadScout will bring up the complete archive file of the specified software
- Now just decide which file you need to download. For example: I needed “loadscout.exe” file, hence I clicked on the same
- Look at the right side, you will find a link for installing the same file.
- Click on “Run”
- The installer will automatically install the .exe file as you continue following the upcoming steps.
Yup..you have successfully downloaded only the file you needed and not the entire archive file. The same method can be used to extract a file from a archive file present on your system.
How To Download LoadScout Desktop Program:
- Go onto the website
- Click on “Download” given in the navigation bar
- Click on “Download”
- Click on the downloaded file in order to run
- Quickly install it
Yup..That is it. LoadScout will make your work easy by downloading only the required material from the Internet..Go ahead extract selected file from ZIP archive.