Free Invoice Generator is a Windows 10 invoice generator app developed by Zoho Corp to help you create quick invoices. The app is as simple as it can be, all you are required to do is enter your invoice details and you will be done. You can then email this invoice, download a PDF copy of this invoice, or you can even upload a copy to OneDrive.
The app can be downloaded from the Windows 10 store or from the link given at the end of this article. When you launch the app for the first time, you will see a screen like the one shown in the below screenshot.
As you can see from the above screenshot, the app provides you a sample template of a invoice. All you need to do is enter the invoice details and you are good to go.
Let’s create a quick invoice:
- First of all you would be required to enter the name and address of the company sending the invoice at the top left. This can be seen in the screenshot given below.
- Then enter the client or customer name and address to who you are sending the invoice.
- Now on the right side you can easily change the invoice number, invoice date, and invoice due date.
- Now you are required to enter the invoice details like the items in the invoice. This can be seen in the screenshot below.
- You can enter one or more items by just clicking on the add line item link.
- Mention the quantity and rate along with the item description and it will automatically fill in the amount column. You can change the currency of the invoice according to your need as well.
- Add any taxes with the name.
- The invoice total will be calculated automatically for you.
Now this invoice can be sent by email to your client, or you can download a PDF copy of the same, or upload a copy to your OneDrive folder to have it handy anywhere.
Free invoice generator is a nice app which is also pretty easy to use. You can make invoices easily and send them to your customers as well. The app does let you create quick invoices which are also very professional looking. Do give it a try.
Check out Free Invoice Generator for Windows 10 here.