mejuba is an unlimited photo storage website that helps to store unlimited photos and videos. You can bulk upload photos with any resolution. For videos, the size limit is 1 GB per video. Apart from this, it also provides feature to transfer photos from Picasa, Facebook, flickr, and PhotoBucket. You can create multiple albums to store supported photos/videos in bulk. Competition is tough for this website, specially after new changes in Flickr. Still, mejuba has achieved a good position for itself in the list of our best free unlimited photo storage websites, because of its cool features.
This photo storage website also provide feature to play slideshow of uploaded photos online. Moreover, it also comes with built-in media player for playing videos. It is a worthy website to upload and backup all your memories online. But there are few bugs that I found during testing. First, it failed to play uploaded videos. Secondly, transfer of photos from other social networks was not successful for me. Although I was able to play videos of other users, but these bugs should be taken care of.
Screenshot above shows interface of my mejuba account.
Key Features Present In This Free Unlimited Photo Storage Website:
- You can create multiple albums to store mix up of photos and videos or only photos/videos.
- A navigation bar is provided to browse albums. Moreover, date archive is also available to quickly find out photos uploaded on a particular date.
- Photos can be added to favorites list for quick access. Favorites option is used to access all photos that are marked as favorite by you.
- Name and description for each individual photo and video can also be edited anytime.
- You can add friends, just like Facebook, to view stuff of other users. If you have not added any friends, then also you can view all public photos and videos available on mejuba database.
- A Tools option is available on top middle part of your account. Using this option, you can import photos from other supported accounts, like Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, etc. But unfortunately, this feature didn’t work for me. I completed the importing process and transfer showed to me was successful, but photos were not available there. See if this feature works for you.
- Uploaded photos and videos can be downloaded to PC in original quality. Moreover, you can view photos in other sizes as well. For this, you need to click on an image and use Media options.
Upload Unlimited Photos and Videos:
For storing your photos and videos on mejuba, access its homepage. Its homepage link is available at the end of this review. Now you need to create a free account. Enter details, such as: screen name, full name, email id, and password. Once your account is created, a verification email will be sent to your email address. Confirm your account and then you will be ready to store all your photos and videos.
To upload photos and videos from PC, use Albums section, and create a new album. Privacy (private or public) can also be added for your album. A huge list of photo and video formats are supported: jpeg, tiff, bmp, gif, jpg, m4v, mp4, dat, mpeg, wmv, mov, 3gp, 3g2, flv, 3gpp, rmvb, and more. Once the album is created, use Upload button to bulk upload photos and videos. Uploading process may take some time depending on the size of your photos/videos.
For each uploaded photo, a unique URL is also generated. That URL you can share with friends or can add it on your social networking accounts. Your friends don’t need to create any account to view your photos and albums. Even more, they can play slideshow of your photos as well.
mejuba comes with a lot of interesting features. There are many websites that lets you upload unlimited photos/videos, but those websites apply certain conditions: like limited image resolution, fix length for videos. mejuba comes with a great relief to overcome such kind of limitations.