In response to my last article in which I explained How To Create A Facebook Fan page, I decided to post an article on How to delete a Fan page. I received a pretty decent response to my earlier article, however, some of my readers also questioned me on How to Delete A Facebook Fan page because many of them created a Fan page just for fun.
Deleting a Facebook Fan page is even simpler than creating one. Without wasting time on other unnecessary stories, coming straight to the point.
How to Delete A Facebook Fan page?
- Once you are signed in, go onto your Facebook Homepage
- Look at the right hand side top under the drop down menu you will find an option to “use Facebook as page”. Click on it
- If you have multiple fan pages then choose the Fan page that you want to delete.
- At the top right side of the page, you will find an option to “Edit Page”. Click on “Edit Page”
- Now at the left side, you will see various options to edit your Fan page. However, in order to delete the present Fan page, click on “”Manage Permissions”
- You will find various options to manage your Facebook Fan page. However, the last option is asking to “Delete Page”. Click on “Permanently Delete Jagjit Singh”
Yup..your Fan page has been deleted permanently.
One more article you might want to check out while making a fan page is how to set country restrictions on a fan page in case you want or don’t want your fan page to be visible in some countries. You can also check out the recently added Facebook Subscribe button which lets you follow your favorite celebrities or people.
Deleting a Facebook Fan Page is as easy as falling off a log, even a beginner can make or delete a Facebook Fan Page in just a few minutes. Go ahead and create your own Business Facebook Page or create one just for fun and see how easy it is to delete a fan page.