Super Start is a free Firefox extension that is used to customize new tab page of Firefox browser so that you can access your favorite websites with a single click. You can easily add them by providing their URL, name, icon (any image), and can access them using new tab. Super Start will make new tab page of Firefox browser more meaningful as all your favorite websites will be available there. Apart from this main feature, it lets you add notes to new tab page, so you won’t need any note plugin to take notes.
Screenshot above shows customized new tab page of Firefox with added websites. You can also make new tab page more useful according to your requirement. Add, modify, or delete websites from new tab page using this free Firefox add-on.
Here are The Key Features of Super Start Firefox Extension:
- You can add all favorite websites to new tab page which will save your time and let you work more conveniently.
- You can open any added website directly with just a single-click. Multiple websites can be opened one by one in new tabs.
- It lets you select own image for added websites. Moreover, you can get icons online for popular websites using Super Start. While adding a website, it provides an option to get icons online. Clicking on this option will open a webpage containing plenty of icons which you can download to PC.
- Any added website’s details can be modified anytime.
- Multiple snapshots will be available for added websites. Clicking on the next snapshot option will flip the image. You need to add a single image just once, and based on that website, it will add snapshots automatically.
- It also helps to show the list of recently closed tabs.
- You can also add notes on new tab page by clicking Note list option present at top right corner.
- Free add-on for Firefox.
- Multiple themes are available.
How To Add Favorite Websites To New Tab Page of Firefox Browser?
Install Super Start addon to Firefox browser using the link available at the end of this review. After installing it, you need to restart your Firefox browser. After restarting the browser, open new tab and you will find a blank page. Double-click on any blank area to add a website, or use Add button present at top left corner for this. Fill website details, like website URL, website name, and image as icon. Most of the popular image formats are supported so it won’t be any difficult task to choose an image as icon of that website. And as I mentioned above, you can even get more icons online for free.
After filling the details, hit on OK button and that website will be added to new tab page. In the similar way, you can add more and more websites. All the added websites will be available whenever you will open new tab of Firefox browser.
You can click on any website to open it in the same tab or can use available option to open it in new tab. More options can also be accessed by placing the mouse cursor on a particular website.
Super Start is quite a handy extension for Firefox that lets you access all favorite websites using new tab page. A more useful new tab page will be available in front of you after installing this Firefox add-on, which you can customize as well.
We have also reviewed 7 free chrome extensions to customize new tab.