Kicksend is a web interface to send large files for free.You can either download it on your Desktop or mobile or Sign in the website and send the big files to your desired destination. Still got a problem, bigger file ? There’s nothing to fear when Kicksend is here. Transfer your bigger files with this software.
I would particularly suggest this site to email users who have a problem with the attachment part of those mail services. Although, many of them are the best out there, but they still have their own limitations (no big files, no .zip files,no .rar files, no .exe files). So just use Kicksend to overcome these hurdles.
Here are some of the features of this software application :
- Easy sign up, you can either use your Facebook account or your email id to sign in. Or you could use it as a desktop or mobile app after signing in.
- Simple Interface, Drag and Drop any number of files onto the webpage after you sign up.
- Bulk mailing, transfer those big files to any number of people.
- Send any kind of files, all the .exe, .rar, .zip, or any other file could be sent through Kicksend.
How to use Kicksend to transfer files :
- Go to the website.
- Take a look at the screen shot. Sign in via any of the methods.
- Once you sign in either way (fb/email), you could directly send your files, or you could download the desktop app from the website.
- It takes you to another page when downloading the desktop app, where you have to choose the system you want to install it on (Mac OS X/Windows). Try the desired installation and start sending files right away.
If you are using the web app, it is important to know that you can send files which are less than 150 MB in size due to browser restrictions. If you downloaded the desktop application then you get the benefit of sending files larger than 150 MB. Also you get additional features like automatic download of the files you received via Kicksend, desktop alerts when you receive a new file. The files you send or receive are kept on the server for 2 weeks to be downloaded and after this time period they are deleted.
To sum it all up, Kicksend is a free app which can transfer big files to as many people you want, just at the click of a button.