Userlike is free live chat tool for your website and mobile apps. Live chat tool is helpful in lending a hand to website visitors in order for them to chat instantly with a company support team and have their questions answered. Website chat also allows users to be in touch with business colleagues using accessible web interfaces conveniently, without the need to install and be an expert in such chat software.
Userlike helps you deal with website visitors and make them your customers. This new innovation connects instantly and takes online-sales to the sky. Guests can directly chat with someone coming from your company who can assist them with their needs in just a second.
Features of this live chat tool:
Below are the features of the innovative live chat tool, Userlike:
- Website Integration: Gives you the chance to communicate with your website visitors, and even receive feedbacks in return.
- iOS Integration: Facilitates users to keep in touch with you and gives them an out-of-the-box experience of mobile customer service.
- Instant Messenger of Choice: Allows you to use your desired instant messenger for you to receive chats wherever you go. Also provides download links of most preferred instant messengers for you to choose.
- Team Work: Suits groups with multiple chat agents. Incoming chats are managed to your respective agents and despite of their location, they can still communicate with your users. So working together is still possible.
- Assist & Sell: Brings live information and updates of your users which will help you deal with them more efficiently. And even when you are offline, Userlike still does the job for you.
- Instant Live Test: Provides a preview so you will know if Userlike suites your website.
How to Use Userlike live chat tool?
Believe it or not, Userlike has a Free Beta Version that is as close as the paid one. Prices of the said final version will be shown after the said Beta, yet free limited products will still be available. But how does Userlike works?
Upon opening the site, a chat window will automatically pop up to help you out while exploring. You can also click the “Need Help?” button, found on the left side of the page, if you want a live chat experience with their support team. Otherwise just click “Try it for Free” for you to have access on its applications.
In the textbox, enter your email address and click “Invite Me”. Userlike will then send an invitation to your email account. When you click that link in your email, you will be directed to a page to fill in your account information. After you fill all the information click the Register button. Upon clicking “Register”, Userlike will send you another activation link to verify your account. When you click the link you will be taken to the login page. You can now log in to your account with your username and password. You are then ready to use the Userlike Beta. You can now access the dashboard on which you will be provided with more information on how to start.
Userlike is loaded with features. On the dashboard, click “Quick Start” for you to test how Userlike looks on your website. Also click the “Integrate” button for you to see the code for your website chat, and “Setup” to connect your account to your instant messaging clients. You can also opt “Explore” for the tutorials on how to use them.
You can see a preview of the Userlike “Need Help?” button on the left side of the screen in this article.
Userlike is indeed a helpful live chat tool for your business. From the word itself, users will surely like it.