WebPlus is a free website design software. Its website design suite is very similar to its free desktop publishing software, taking a more print-centered approach to designing a website. For this reason, it does not come across as the most convenient or conventional tool for designing a website presence, particularly for corporate purposes.
The free website design software has quite a crowded interface as well, meaning that it can be difficult to find the function you want. However, the fact remains that it still lets you do most of the website design by just doing drag and drop, which is a nice advantage. For more serious website development, you can try Adobe Dreamweaver alternative, or some simple WYSIWYG free HTML Editor.
Features of WebPlus:
- Drag-and-drop design methods.
- No HTML knowledge required.
- Design from scratch or use the templates provided.
- Import text, images and YouTube videos.
- Add web gadgets such as forms and hit counters.
Create Business Websites with WebPlus:
- Intelligent colour schemes to keep your website looking professional.
- Easily add logo and branding materials to the template.
- Embed YouTube videos to provide informative content.
Create Real Estate Websites with WebPlus:
- Show off images of properties in customisable photo galleries.
- Import text from Microsoft Word or type directly.
- Include images from Google Maps for property locations.
Create Blogs with WebPlus:
- Easy-to-use interface for creating and managing your blog.
- Update blogs from any internet-enabled computer.
- Maintain up to five different blogs at any one time.
Create Photo Websites with WebPlus:
- Support for all of the most popular image formats.
- Make Flash animated photo galleries.
- Share your photos online in style.
Create Music Websites with WebPlus:
- MP3 streaming capability.
- Interactive polls to gauge opinion on songs.
- Easily add photos, artwork and other media.
WebPlus makes a valiant effort to be different in the crowd of free website design software, but there are definitely better products out there. I would stick with my IDE for PHP, even though comparing that with WebPlus is an apples and oranges comparison. Another free software from the makers of WebPlus is PagePlus.