Minimap Sidebar is a Firefox add-on which is mapping tool and a built-in map for your Mozilla Firefox browser. You can easily drag and drop any address link to find webpage and view their location with Minimap Sidebar. You can view the traffic information with this mapping tool. You can also pan to your map home page at any point of time.
You can also add locations manually and find view them on the map. Also, you can check Google road map, Google earth map, Google satellite map, Google hybrid map, Open street map and Google terrain map with this mapping tool. Check on different locations of websites viewed by you with Minimap.
You can also check out free GPS mapping software reviewed by us.
Key Features Of This Mapping Tool For Firefox Add-on:
- Easy and safe to access and get started.
- You can zoom in and zoom out the places of different websites.
- Minimap supports many formatted addresses and geo location.
- You can share location as *.KML, *.CSV, *.GPX, *.minimap file formats.
- You can view maps in Google maps, Flickr, Geody tools, Yahoo! maps, Live local and much more.
- You can also open URL with address bar.
- You can Email location link to your friends or colleagues.
- You can add links manually.
- Copy and paste link URL to address bar.
- You can also pan an IP address or any location.
How To Add Minimap Sidebar To Your Firefox Add-on:
- To add this mapping tool to your Firefox add-on, click here.
- Click on download.
- The Plug-in automatically gets added to your Firefox browser.
- To launch this mapping tool, you can either click on the minimap icon or use hotkey by pressing CTRL+ALT+M.
Minimap sidebar is a Firefox add-on where you can find the location of the website you are viewing. You can also check on Google road map, Google earth map, Google satellite map, Google hybrid map, Open street map and Google terrain map with this mapping tool. You can view maps with Google, Yahoo, Flickr and many more. Try it out this mapping tool and judge its performance.