Friday: Automated Journal Android app that stores information about the activities you do with the Android device according to date and time. It backs up calling details, songs you play from your Android device, mails, messages, and your location.
This free Journal app for Android syncs pictures from Android Gallery automatically and lets you add hash tags to them. It allows you to make notes or status updates, add tags for people and share online via Twitter or Facebook. It also gives driving directions when in need.
Key Features Of this Journal App for Android:
- Simple interface, attractive logo.
- Easy to use functions.
- Keeps record of incoming, outgoing calls and messages.
- Syncs photos from Android phone Gallery.
- You can add posts/notes, and share them on social networking sites.
- You can put hash tags to notes etc..
- Tracks social feeds from Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare.
- Shows music that you listened to from your Android phone.
- Displays your location and time for every post and activity.
- Syncs your phone contacts and lets you tag people in posts.
- You can check data using filters.
- Get driving directions using Instincts Function (screenshot above).
- Digest function shows activity in graphical form.
- Customizable settings.
- Tutorial also provided in the app.
Note: If you make any call or send a text message from inside this app, it will not be free. The calls etc. are made from your phone’s SIM, not from the app.
Here’s an app that lets you back up phone calls and messages on your Android phone.
How to use this Journal App for Android:
To download Friday: Automated Journal app for Android, use the link given at the end of the review or scan the QR Code using a Barcode Scanner from your Android device. Once the app is installed on your phone, open it by tapping the App icon.
You can sign in to the app and select the activities that you want it to track. These activities (phone calls, messages, mails, music, photos, location etc.) will be automatically updated/synced with the app and will be shown on the main screen of the app. You can view statistics, browse through activities, search using filters.
A feature that makes this app fun to use is Posts. You can add posts by tapping on the Pencil icon on the top right of the screen. You can add symbols for words like, Thinking, Watching, Listening, Reading, Eating etc. and add tags, your location, and images to the post. That’s not all. The app even allows you to share them on Facebook and Twitter.
Friday: Automated Journal app for Android is a great app that helps in tracking activities like calls from important people, and also saves useful messages. It has so many features that it is difficult to mention which one I liked the most. It is one of a kind app, really amazing, and very useful for busy people.
Or scan the QR Code given below to get it directly on your phone: