PNotes is a free sticky notes software that gives people an alternative to sticking notes and memos on the refrigerator door. Indeed PNotes lets you keep memos, appointments and other miscellaneous information, on your computer instead of the aforementioned fridge door. This small, yet powerful, sticky notes software is ideal for home-makers around the world.
Whether it is a shopping list, the date of a child’s birthday or a phone number that you need to remember, PNotes is the place to store this information. Even in a busy office, PNotes electronic sticky notes is a handy application to have. Office employees are able to use the program as a scheduler or diary. The program is lightweight and the ‘P’ in PNotes can mean either “Pinned” notes or “Portable” notes. You can also check out other free sticky notes software that we reviewed earlier.
Here are some of the features of this free electronic post it notes software:
- Firstly, its ease of use makes it easy for even the most inept computer to use without a problem.
- There is no installation per se, just unpack the download archive and click on “PNotes.exe”.
- Format and designing your own notes makes the application a little more personal.
- Various skins allow users to change the look of the interface. If, however, you’re not interested in changing the look, running the program “skinless” is an option.
- Altering the transparency of any note is also possible for the more creative among us.
- If you want to add an image, this too can be performed and will add a little more “color” to the note.
- The program is completely free and full of useful and not so useful options – including smilies..
- Creating and maintain your own schedule is easy and you are also able to format the schedule to how it best suits your needs.
- A tagging and type of alarm option, keeps the user abreast of notes or schedule memos.
- A password protection system stops unwanted people prying.
- If in the event someone does manage to obtain your password – your files can be encrypted so that they remain private.
- The control panel, allows you to be your own “Captain Kirk”
- Users are able to divide their notes into groups, making accessing easier. This all controlled by the click of the mouse.
- Connecting to your own or others email account, allows the user to send their free PNotes information to different people.
- Finally, an international option, allows users to use PNotes in various languages.
There are many other options and services that PNotes offers and for those interested in improving their daily planning lives, installing PNotes, is probably a wise move. You can also check out Postica, WinNote, and attach sticky notes to websites. Downoad PNotes here.