Gizmo toolbar is a free Windows toolbar. The dock toolbar can launch various programs one-by-one or all at once. This windows toolbar is super easy and super customizable which saves your effort searching your most used programs over and over again on your PC.
It has two shapes: one is rectangular, called as, slab by the Gizmo Manager. The other one is circular in shaped, referred as a carousel.
You can change its shape, color, transparency, opacity, alignment positions and other display effects as per your convenience. It simplifies the toolbar by docking all the applications on itself according to your choice.
Here are the features of free Windows Toolbar:
- Multiple docking applications on the windows toolbar itself, with separate hotkeys for every application.
- Drag and Drop the docks on the toolbar.
- Toolbar Wizard, it makes the launching of various programs less hectic. You don’t have to search the whole of your desktop and C Drive for it.
- Independent Execution of each dock from the Windows Toolbar.
- Light Footprint, the Windows toolbar doesn’t use much of your memory. It just uses 6 MB of your memory.
- Windows Utility Software, works on Windows OS 2000 to 7
How to download this application:
- Go to the website.
- Search for Download for free. Click on it and start downloading.
- Launch the application.
Download Gizmo Toolbar free.