Monas is a free Android expense manager with backup, restore options to keep your expenses always with yourself. The best part is this app lets you backup your expenses in any of the third party storage apps installed on your Android phone. You can also export your expenses as CSV format file.
The app is very simple to use and its too easy to add expenses, income and also to categorize them. The app comes with a few preset categories along with option for adding custom categories. After adding expenses, you can check your stats via colorful pie-graph and for custom time period. The other cool feature of this app is Recurrences. This feature lets you add those expenses/income which happen monthly. On adding them, the app adds them to your record automatically with no need to enter them manually each month.
Using This Android Expense Manager with Backup, Restore:
The Monas is a very easy to use app with a clean and neatly designed user interface. On launching the app, you will see the overview of your expenses and income for the current month. Just below this overview, you can see distribution of your expenses in form of beautiful pie-chart.
At top right corner, you can see that there are two icons + and – which represent Income and Expense respectively. To add new entry, tap on the corresponding icon to get the interface for submitting details. You have to enter amount, category, date, and note about the entry. The option to add note is optional. After entering all details, tap on Save.
This way you can add your expenses and income into the app. The other options of the app can be accessed by three bar icon at top left corner. These options are: Summary, History, Statistics, Categories, and Recurrences.
- Summary: This option takes you to the home screen of the app.
- History: Check all entries added by you on any particular day and for any particular category.
- Statistics: Use this option to check your statistics via a graph. You can enter time period as per your preference.
- Category: You can add custom categories from here along with option to choose custom label color.
- Recurrence: You can enter those entries which keep on repeating monthly. It can be any expense like monthly bill etc.. and any income source like your salary. It saves you from entering those entries again and again.
The app also includes various settings option from where you can also choose the option for backup and restore. Tap on three dot icon at top right corner to go to Settings. From here, you will find the Backup and Restore option under Data Management category. Choose the option and then the third party app where you want to store the backup. That’s it.
You may also like: 5 Free Android Expense Manager Apps.
Monas is a good Android expense manager app with backup, restore option. The app is really easy to use and also provides in depth statistics via pie-chart and graphs. Do give it a try.