Don’t Sleep is a free shut down manager. It prevents system restart, system shutdown, hibernate, standby, and even logoff. Whenever a PC is inactive, it can go into one of these mode. However, you might not want that if you are running something on your PC. This is where this shutdown manager comes handy.
Apart from preventing shutdown, it can actually also shutdown or hibernate at specified time, or at your specified action.
How the Shut Down Manager works:
You don’t have to install Shutdown manager to use it. You can just download it, and double click on the exe file to run it. After that, you can select the things you want to block. It can block following:
- Block Standby
- Block Hybrid-Standby
- Block Hibernation
- Block Shutdown
- Block Screensaver
- Block Turn Off Monitor
Features of Shut Down Manager Don’t Sleep:
- Free, this shut down manager is free of cost
- Simple to install
- Windows Utility Software, Works on Windows 2000 to Windows 7.
- Saves Power efficiently, the shut down manager manages power responsibly.
- One stop port for many commands, Now you don’t need to the startup manager or Windows Task manager to manipulate the shut down settings.
How to download Shut Down Manager Don’t Sleep:
- Go to the Don’t Sleep Homepage.
- Look near Top left hand of the page and try to locate Downloads.
- Click on it.
- You are transported to the page which contains the software’s Zip File. Click on Dontsleep Zip File.
Don’t Sleep is a free software which is an efficient shut down manager. Download Don’t Sleep Free.