Online Music Alarm is a Google Chrome extension which allows you to set music alarm online on your browser. This is an easy to use online music alarm extension by which you can set any of your favorite YouTube video as alarm or just play it whenever you feel like enjoying your favorite video. You can set several alarms to remind you about the task to be finished or set a wake up alarm to wake up hearing your favorite music.
This online music alarm shows your current system time on the main screen as well as on the browser tab of this online music alarm. This online alarm extension even includes an alarm list which shows the alarm details like the video file name and alarm time. For setting up an alarm, you need to simply type the song title in the song search bar and click the “Search on YouTube” link below the search bar. You will come across the list of YouTube videos related to the song title, now simply click “Select song” button and adjust the alarm time. That’s all you need to do for setting up an alarm.
Don’t forget to check out free PC alarm software.
Some Key Features Of Online Music Alarm Extension:
- Set any YouTube video as your alarm.
- Easy to use.
- Shows current system time in the main screen as well as on the browser tab.
- Includes an alarm list which shows alarms set by you.
You would also like to check out free PC alarm clock software.
How To Install Online Music Alarm Extension:
- Go on to the Chrome Webstore web page of Online Music Alarm Extension.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Now, click the “install” button in the installation confirmation.
- Go on to the Apps page of your browser and click this extension icon.
- Now, search any video and set it as your alarm.
Online Music Alarm Extension is one of the best online alarm which allows you to set any YouTube video as your alarm. Try this for free here.