Banckle Online Meeting is a free online meeting service to conduct webinar, hold video conference, group chat, record web conference, use whiteboard to collaborate, share screen, remotely control other computers, and more.
Banckle Online Meeting lets you collaborate through conducting real-time video conferencing sessions
Bancle Online meeting comes with free plan, as well as paid plan. The free plan allows one host per meeting and, 15 attendees. You can conduct 2 one-hour meetings per day.
With this free online meeting service, you can share your full desktop screen, PowerPoint presentations or whiteboards with your clients and colleagues from around the globe.
This excellent online meeting service also enables you to schedule online meetings at your choice, so you don’t need a separate Online Meeting Scheduler.
In addition, in this service attendees can be invited from inside & outside, meeting agenda can be set and shared and all meeting activities can be monitored.
Banckle Online Meeting has various attractive features.
Some Key Features that Banckle Online Meeting offers:
- More than 100 Attendees can join a meetings in paid plans. Free plans allows 15 attendees.
- Allows you to share screen.
- Allows you to conduct a Powerpoint Presentation.
- Enables you to conduct Video Conferencing with HD audio & Video quality.
- Allows you to record web conference & play it back anytime in future.
- Allows you to share PDF & MS Docs with HD image quality.
- You can conduct unlimited meetings; subject to two meetings per day.
- Get remote control of the remote user if allowed.
- Conduct collaborative whiteboard sessions
In order to get started with this video conferencing service, you need to register yourself by clicking on “Sign-Up” button given at the right side of the webpage. Once, you have registered yourself, quickly start conducting all important & urgent meetings.
All in all, Banckle Online meeting is an excellent cost-effective solution to conduct real-time video conferencing sessions. It is a nice addition to the Web-Conferencing Software that we have already reviewed.
You might also like to take a quick look on Group Video Chat Software for Video Conferencing reviewed by us.