DelEmpty is a free software to find and delete empty folders on your PC. With the help of this software, you can easily access all the empty folders present there within a drive. And it’s up to you that whether you want to delete all the empty folders or just selected ones. DelEmpty is a small in size utility which comes in a file size of 211 KB, which is very less as compared to it’s utility.
The user interface is very basic and straight-forward which comes with a main window which shows you a list of all empty files along with Browse, Delete, and About button. The main Window displays information like file count, folder count, program count, size, and path.
For using this DelEmpty, you need to click the Browse button and select a folder to find empty folders within it. You need to wait for a couple of minutes, as the scanning process may take some time, and it totally depends upon the capacity of the folder. Once the scanning process is over, it shows you a list of all empty folders in the main window. Now either you can check all the empty folder or check the ones which you want to delete and hit the Delete button on top. That’s all you need to do in order to delete empty folders (zero byte folders).
Don’t forget to check out FMS Empty Folder Remover reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of DelEmpty To Delete Empty Folders:
- Small in size software with a file size of only 211KB.
- Very basic and straight-forward user-interface.
- Displays file count, folder count, program count.
- Shows you the file size.
- Sort the list of empty folders by files, path or size.
- Open a folder in the explorer by double clicking on it.
You would also like to check out Remove Empty Directories reviewed by us.
How To Download and Install DelEmpty To Delete Empty Folders:
- Open the homepage of this software and click the download link.
- An exe file of DelEmpty will be downloaded into your system.
- Run the exe file in order to launch the software.
DelEmpty is a small in size utility that lets you easily remove or delete empty folders present there on your computer. Try DelEmpty for free.